sâmbătă, 11 iunie 2011

Interviw with Shakira

Dyanna: Hello!

Shakira: Hello!

Dyanna: In what country you will have concerts?

Shakira: In more country from the world and the next concert will be on 11.Jun.2011

Dyanna: What make you came in Romania(from here I am) and what is your opinion about this country?

Shakira: This country is so amazing and beautiful.the fans from there are the best.

Dyanna: How is your relation ship with your boyfriend?Do you have time for him?

Shakira: My relationship with Pique is complicated becouse I don't have no much time for him becouse almost all the time I am in tournament.

Dyanna: You are in plan to married?Dou you want to have babies?

Shakira: Not yet.Yeah I want...the baby's are so pretty..

Dyanna:   What is your favorite food?

Shakira: My favorite food are healthy food and real now I still go in Fast Food

Dyanna: What is your full name?

Shakira: My full name is Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll..Yeah is a long name

Dyanna: What is your motto in life?

Shakira: My motto is "Imagination rules the world, let the universe speak to you.

Dyanna: Do you have a movie favorite?Which is it?

Shakira: I don't have a favorite movie .sorry

Dyanna: What eveniments are you invited?

Shakira: In much eveniments I'm invited...I have a list long

Dyanna: Do you want to tell something to your fans from Romania?

Shakira: Yeah,I love you Romania..Watch my new video Rabiosa ft. Pitbull
and visit my personal account http:/facebook.com/shakiratour .Kiss

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu